Friday, October 9, 2009

What Happened To Armchair Trader?

 
???

My website just disappeared on the morning of the 30th September, 2009.  After 6 long days of not knowing what was happening, I made the decision to move on from my old website. Unfortunately I have been advised me not to go into the gory details of exactly what happened to me. So I wont.

I am currently creating a brand new website with a new developer, as my experience over the past three years has been nothing short of distressing and frustrating.  I would love to hear from other businesses who were impacted on the 30th September, 2009, to see what your experience has been and the way this recent event has affected your businesses.

My new website will not be here until 2010. I have a discovered a new passion for behind the scenes tech stuff so I am looking at some wonderful bells and whistles for my new store.

Thank you for all your supportive emails, phone calls.... and gifts dropped at my front door! I still have a few of my 'Favourites' listed here on my blog. If you would like to purchase anything, just drop me a line.

Anne-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment