Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas creatures

It’s time for all things Christmassy again, my favorite time of the year. So I just had to make some Christmas themed creatures:

The snowman on the left is a typical Japanese snowman. Here they only use two snowballs for their snowmen, one for the head and one for the body. This snowman is a birthday gift for my friend from Inuyama who celebrates her 24th birthday today. Happy birthday, Maiko!
The regular 3-balled-snowman and reindeer ornaments on the right are presents for my mom and stepdad. To thank them for helping me out on something and to decorate their Christmas tree with a little bit of me. For the first time since I moved to Japan, I won’t be going home for Christmas, but at least through my creatures I’ll be there in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment