Friday, July 16, 2010

Weirdos for my coworkers

All right, that was it. My last day of teaching is over, I am no longer an English teacher... It's hard to wrap my mind around it, really. Right now, I'm saying goodbye to the last students and soon all the teachers and staff will have a little dinner picnic on the floor of one of our classrooms. I'm going to have to say goodbye to my coworkers now and I suspect it's not going to be easy. Of course, I made everyone a little gift to remember me by and this is what they look like:
Monkey badges with oversized button eyes, one for each coworker and one for me. They look a little weird (hence the name), but I like them they fit right in with the rest of my family of slightly awkward 'eleventh monkey' creatures. I hope my lovely coworkers will wear them proudly and like them as much as I do. A lot of love went into making them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment