Thursday, June 17, 2010

Congratulations, Chantal & Henk!

Chantal is my mother’s younger sister and I’ve gotten used to thinking of her as my hip single aunt. She’s only twelve years older than me, and I’ve never even called her ‘aunt’, just Chantal. A couple of years ago she hooked up with Henk and they’ve been inseparable ever since. And after today she’ll no longer be single, because she’s marrying her hunk Henk today!
Unfortunately, I can’t make it to the wedding, because I won't be home until next month. Which is a shame because I'd love to see Chantal get married in her cream colored dress, but I’ll just have to see it on video. To celebrate her special day, I’ve made some wedding monkeys, because Chantal's Chinese zodiac is monkey, just like mine. I hope the bride and groom have a wonderful wedding and make today one of the most precious memories they'll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment