Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A LIL CHIPPY MAKES A GREAT SHABBY - chippy french nightstands

I just finished up a fun pair of bedside tables.


I bought a broken antique table, ... okay let me start that again.
I paid money for a dozen little pieces of wood that used to be a table with pretty legs.
There was no top and in the end I was fortunate that I found all the other pieces but
I didn't know when I handed the money over.


The body of these nightstands were a part of a cute set I purchased on Craig's list.
Not my usual playground but they worked perfectly for my plans. 

 

The ceramic and metal knobs I brought back from our time on vacation.


The drawers have a great decorative arched detail on the face.


This pair of chippy and shabby bedside tables is currently listed in the SHOWROOM
with price and dimensions.
You can also find a side by side before and after pic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment