Thursday, March 8, 2012

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BUILD A TABLE - footboard console table


When George got home from work he couldn't find my latest project.
I finished this console table and it looks and feels strickingly similar to one I did already.


I see what he means.

There are four main elements that I used to make this new table with.


The first are the legs, which came from a set of bed posts.



The end caps you may recall from another recent project.




The reclaimed surface used to be part of this desk below.



And finally the drawer front from a turn of the century dresser I
already redid many years ago for my nephews change table.

CAUTION:
the next photo could cause a dramatic reaction





Yes, this is my nephew and the giraffe was painted by my talented sister,
I have to admit I'm not the only one in the family with an attention to detail. 



 
Sharing with:

Furniture Feature Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment