Saturday, January 21, 2012

MYSTERY REDO - cabinet

I lost my comments box on 2 posts earlier this week due to a new feature added by blogger.
I`ve been running around doing some fixes and now they are back.
Truth is I am very sad I missed out on all those comments so I have re posted
both write ups: the pink chandelier and our snow pictures so ppl can comment in the future.

 Now for today's mystery ...


This is a redo of a redo, maybe those of you who have been here before
can guess which one it is before we get to the end?



She did not sell in her first disguise but she has done her fair share
of being used for different displays.


Everyone who met her always touched her and commented on her beauty.


She use to have a silky smooth bright finish but now
I've added an aged feel to her dress.


She's the same girl on the inside just with a new do!
Any guesses yet?


I created new curves and new shapes with some picture molding and
some creative placement of two broken chair arms.


I cut out the front panels and removed the glass doors.


New paint color and finish, creative hardware mixing and matching
with appliques, she's a made over woman. 


It's my original sleeping beauty makeover that can be seen here.


I even tried to find the space to keep her, like I magically found a new room or something.


Aurora is currently listed on the SHOWROOM page again.
Perfect for a nursery or girl's room.
Heaven forbid some of you ladies would love it in your own boudoir.

Sharing at:
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative BlogRedoux

No comments:

Post a Comment