Thursday, November 10, 2011

BEAUTIFUL THINGS - passionate home

Hope
It seemed like a mad dash to the dinner bell yesterday when the shipment
of chalk paint came in to the Passionate Home.
Once the cans walk thru the front door, phone calls go out to eager
customers and before you know it there is a store full of ppl
lined up for their back order.
I was among the eager and got to heard about many projects ideas that will be
started this weekend with ASCP.

While there I spied some other beautiful things to share with you.


I am in love with this chair, or I was fully in love with it till it measured
3/4 of an inch too big for my space.


Here is another cutie with great accessories.


But my favorite is Elinor's stockings with hand sewn pearls


Did you hear me ... she sews each pearl by hand!

Hope

Isn't this where we started?

No comments:

Post a Comment