Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAVING FUN STYLING PHOTOS - ladies desk

  
It's that time of year again when most of my photos have to be taken in doors,
in the dim light of our home.


During the colder darker winter months I am always checking the weather forecasts
planning my next photo shoot.
So you can say some of my days revolve around the sun. 


Our home is too small for a dedicated photo space so I have to plan the right timing,
rearrange furniture and current projects all to get the right shots.


To get great angles of my furniture I crawl, climb, crouch, and get creative.
One time the fridge was in the way to get the right distance I wanted so
I opened the fridge door and took the shot with the camera from inside.


I enjoy getting great close up shots that capture the fine details of my work
or the beauty of the hardware I chose.


When we are out shopping I'm always on the look out for

beautiful things that I can used in my photos.
Like this little silver bird and crystal and sterling goblet I recently found.



This desk had a photo shoot with 4 different looks.


 


Which look is your favorite?

#1 VANITY
 
#2 VINTAGE

#3 WORK

#4 PLAY
Sharing at:
Redoux

No comments:

Post a Comment