Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TYPOGRAPHY FURNITURE - tables and stools


It started with a simple stool for the Christmas show and grew from there.


When I finished this typography stool and moved it into the same room
with the rest of the painted furniture I saw the possibilities.


This great little side table and the matching coffee table
came from MRS. Perkins, one of George's many beloved customers.
The were both falling apart and she just didn't want to deal with them any more.


Now you need to know that Mrs. Perkins is a Scottish fire ball whom I've met on many occasions.
She even hired me to do some repairs in her apartment.
She is such a kind and fun lady so I needed to do these pieces just right. 


They have both been delivered to South Surrey for the coming sale.


Tomorrow I'll explain more about this photo and the repurposed materials,
which will also be available at the

located at
12958 19th ave in South Surrey

Dec 2nd - 3rd - 4th
Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 6pm

Sharing at:

No comments:

Post a Comment