Monday, November 28, 2011

Craft fair madness

Guess what this display is? It's practice for my first craft fair ever! This Thursday and Friday (10 am - 4 pm) I will be selling my little creatures at a little craft fair at my husband's school campus in San Francisco.
I only decided to participate less than a week ago, so I've been crazy busy trying to get everything ready for the fair. I've ordered a vinyl logo banner online (it's not here yet and I'm anxious to see how it turned out), and I've been making a bunch of tiny owls (to have some cheap creatures to sell), I've been collecting baskets and Christmas trees to display my products in and on, and I've been working on packaging. So far, I'm pretty happy with the result!
I've also made a little money pouch to carry comfortably around my waist, and now I'm off to attach hundreds of price tags to my creatures. 
I only have a few more days left to prepare! I'm trying not to get too frazzled and to just enjoy the process. I'm really excited, but I think I can manage to keep it together! If you're in San Francisco on December 1st or 2nd and want to come and say hi, eat a yummy candy cane, or browse my little real-life shop, let me know and I'll email you the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment