Thursday, November 24, 2011

HERE'S YOUR SIGN - christmas show signs

For those of you looking for a Jeff Foxworthy stand up routine of the same name,
you will be disappointed.


However I hope some of these signs will make up for that.


 I do best to make each of them an original.


Each time I find another great piece of wood I have stashed somewhere
I then go looking through my files for the perfect graphic for it.


Our Welcome Sign ...
This great rough cut board works perfectly with the outdoor feel
of this graphic embellished with pine cones.


All the wood I use for my signs come from vintage furniture
including dressers, chairs, tables, stools, desks, mirrors, and more.
This is a perfect way to recycle.


My sis got the Self Serve Laundry Sign for Christmas,
and the Boulangerie sign hangs in our kitchen.


The large Grocery sign hangs over a close friends kitchen window.
Sharing with:
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment