Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RED BERRY DECOR - christmas decorating

Our front door is adorned with a cute pair of decorative skates
I found at of all the places ... SAFEWAY!


Hanging inside a bright holiday berry wreath
with one of my hand painted signs to welcome you.



Inside I put together some warm candle light  for the holidays in the kitchen.


Everything I used I already had including several pounds of cranberries.
Thanks to Mother who works for a large cranberry company.


Simple glassware found in the cupboards, an assortment of candles, and
some cinnamon sticks.



The sun was out and strong so I grabbed my camera and got these fun photos
of some holiday decor I put together on the front porch. 


And of course I have been busy working on my furniture,
Here's a peak at a tall boy that also has a matching night table.


No comments:

Post a Comment