Thursday, December 1, 2011

THE SHEEP, THE SHOW, and YOUR SUPPORT

This lil sheep sign was my favorite of all the signs I have done so far,
however I did a *PARIS FLEA MARKET* sign last night that now has my heart.
Of course I didn't get a chance to photograph it before it was delivered this morning.
I know the 2 ladies setting up for this weekend's show were eagerly waiting for it,
waiting to fight over who and where it got displayed.



I'll be sure to get a photo tomorrow morning before it gets snapped up.



I snapped a few photos through the week to share with you.
It was all feeling magical the last time I was there, (yesterday afternoon)
 I can't even image what it looks like now.



These fun white lighted trees below are made by Heather, one of the organizers extraordinaire.
She's threatening that this is the last year that she's making them.


Good thing George already has 3 ... I wonder if he'll get a few more for his light festival.
Watch for that later this month, it involves at least a dozen lighted reindeer and a giant blow up Santa.




I want to thank all of you who have sent messages showing your support
and thank everyone in advance who come to shop our wonderful event.


Tonight I hope to get a good sleep so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed to greet
everyone when the doors open tomorrow morning.


Some of the vendors hadn't brought there wares by yesterday and
I didn't get photos of the food, the jewelry, the scarves, the soap,
and the countless other things you will find
starting tomorrow at

12958 19th ave in South Surrey

Dec 2nd - 3rd - 4th
Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment