Thursday, July 14, 2011

HERA YEA, HERA YA CALLING ALL YARD SALERS - yard sale announcement


So Saturday starting at 8am we are having a yard sale in South Langley




We are located on 227th street south of 16th ave.
All you have to do is follow the signs from 16th.


3 other households will be bringing their trash to become your treasure,
along with every nook and cranny around here will be cleared out.


Everyone is welcomed to come and see my teeny tiny showroom of finish furniture also.

A few items that will be available are:

new laminate flooring I can't find a place to use, lamp bases and shades to revamp, a selection of ceramic tile for a number of projects, some dishes, hardware, some tools, lots of nick nacks, lots of
furniture ready for you to revamp, mirrors, frames, a presser washer/conpressor, a set of out door chairs, pair of bistro chairs, pond pumps, cute wall shelves, shutters, vases, a rug, a white wood adorondac chair, the very last drift wood bench I have, plus lots more that I can't think of right now.


George has the day off Friday and I will be running back and forth between loading the driveway
with all this stuff and working on the computer. My sister, my nephews, and my daughter will all be
here Saturday helping things run just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment