Monday, July 4, 2011

APPLIQUES FROM THE GARBAGE - my blue china cabinet

Everyone knows what this is right?



Maybe this next picture will help.



Let's see that again,



Keep watching,



 Figured it out yet?


OH MY GAWD!!
she used plastic garden fence bits to make fancy drawer appliques!


~ True ~
and it's not the first time


Over the weekend I painted our china cabinet in a nice soft tranquil blue to go
with the wallpaper I had lined the cabinet with almost 2 months ago.


Back in early April I won a giveaway Amy @ Maison Decor had been running.
I got to pick some beautiful wallpaper from D. Marie Wallpaper down in Washington state.


The cabinet had been painted beige right after moving in, same as the wall color.
Quick, easy, and BORING!!


Here it is now


JUST RIGHT,
and don't forget to keep those plastic garden fence.
You just never know when you might need them.

Sharing the secret at:
HouseofHepworthsMiss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment