Thursday, February 23, 2012

A faux furry and funky surprise

At the beginning of this year I joined the Etsy Plush Street Team, just in time to sign up for their plush swap. This year in honor of Leap Day. And last night I received my Leap Day Swap Surprise from Green Elevator in a large box with some promising decorations:
Leap Day Box
I excitedly but carefully opened the box and something furry started climbing out:
Peekaboo
I squeeled with delight when I met this funky monkey in one of my favorite color combinations, Dunkin' Donuts' pink and orange:
Funky Monkey
Oh, and check out his fabulous tail:
Fabulous Tail
He is so stunning, incredibly well made and really soft. I couldn't stop hugging and touching it. He's made of some amazing faux fur fabric that's making me want to get some for myself and start creating with it! But first I have to get ready for next week's tiny on campus craft fair at my husband's school, then I'll hunt the city for some faux fur to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment