Monday, February 20, 2012

OLD WINDOWS - long console cabinet

You can find old windows for free, for a few bucks,
or even for a hefty price at used building suppliers or antique stores.

Either way they have many great uses when recycled for your home.


A good friend gave me this window when I saw it in her garage.
Low and behold hubby had a plan for it so I offered to give it back.


I believe the response I got back went something like,
"plz create something wonderful with it"


So I did my best and I hope they are both proud of it.


This extra long dresser as been converted to be used as a media center.
It can house a large TV on top and media conponents behind the glass doors.


It has lots of storage for movies and music in the six drawers,
and whatever else you need them for.


This beautiful big console unit is currently listed on the SHOWROOM page.

No comments:

Post a Comment