Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BLACK AND WHITE AND RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS - 5 drawer cabinet


First things first, I needed to remove those handle things
and vacuum out the unwanted inhabitants.


While stripping all the old paint it was obvious the
 top couldn't be salvaged.


I replace the top with a surface *pull-out* from our
 old solid oak desk cut to fit.


I had to mend or rebuild every
 drawer gluing, clamping, and nailing


Step ... #112 so far, I added vintage legs all around.


Then to priming and confirmed the great looking handles
I thought would work, actually work well.

An embossed print was added to the
drawer fronts then painted.


All 5 drawers got lined with designer print fabric.


**TA - DA**


Shared this beauty at:
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special 

No comments:

Post a Comment