Sunday, January 16, 2011

DADDY's CABINET - cabinet make over

 Daddy had this little cabinet lost in his 1400sq. ft. shop for years.
I would be the only one to ever see it much less see value in it.
It was flaking paint off like crazy all the different colors it had been over the years,
it didn't even have a shelf in it.
Originally it held a TV or Radio back in the 50's. Now it held cans of screws, nuts,
bolts, welding rods, anything a welder fabricator may have laying around.
I needed a small cabinet for a small space I stayed while in transition
so he threw a half shelf inside and away I went.


After moving I gave it a brown paint job to match another piece of furniture in the room it lived.

More recently it's been updated to this faux black and white finish,
full size shelf, and with new cast iron lion's feet.

MUCH BETTER DON'T YOU THINK!

Shared with:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment