Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the blanks...

prompts from "the little things we do"
1. People always tell me I look like I'm younger than 21 by asking me for my ID everytime I want to buy an alcoholic beverage. Two weeks ago at a bar my friend got slightly upset because she did not get carded and I did, and told the bartender "But I'm three years younger than she is." He responded "But she [pointing at me] looks like a sixteen-year-old with that babyface." I'm actually 30 so I'm happy to get carded, and I choose to take such remarks as a compliment.

2. Friends don't let friends make fools out of themselves. In public at least, being foolish in private can be funny!

3. A sunny day is perfect for a walk down the Embarcadero in San Francisco and visiting the sea lions at Pier 39. They are such fascinating animals, I can watch them for hours, they never get boring.

4. My favorite accessory is my monkey necklace. It was a birthday gift from my mom, she had it made for me after one of my eleventh monkey designs. I LOVE it!
5. If I could afford it I would a car! Most definitely a car. I love driving and life would be easier with a car too, like when I'm doing a heavy load of laundry at the laundromat or when I want to go grocery shopping at a good and far-away store and buy lots of heavy things.

6. The cure for boredom is my iPhone. I don't usuallly get bored, there are a million projects on my list, but sometimes I need to kill time while I'm waiting for a bus or train [because I don't have a car ;)] and then my iPhone and its many Apps do the trick.

7. I am currently "in like" with Glee. I just recently discovered this show after my brother mentioned seeing his first episode and really liking it. We usually like the same kind of tv shows and he was right. I really like Glee! I want to be in their club, but I can't sing...

No comments:

Post a Comment