Sunday, February 6, 2011

Indie Business 3.0

Last year, I took an online class called Indie Business 2.0. I absolutely loved it, it was really interesting and informative. I feel I learned a lot but I things went so quickly and I was so busy with my fulltime teaching job. I didn't get to participate as well as I wanted, and I was totally planning on working on the classes later, in my own time, but life only got busier with my leaving Japan, my long visit to the Netherlands, and then our big move to San Francisco. 

But now it's a year later and I'm settled here in the States and no longer working a full time job, and it's time for Indie Business 3.0! The same online course, but updated, refreshed, and with a few new topics and a new teacher. I remember what a great job the teachers did last year, so I've decided to sign up again, and this time I'm going to immerse myself totally in the class.
I'm such a repeat student. But I'm not ashamed of it, I'm really excited and I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment