Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! But Valentine's cards are expensive, so I've been looking around online for free printable cards, and I've found loads. I thought I'd share my favorite eleven, just in case you still need a nice or funny card for your loved one.

1. You'll Do by Mmmcrafts
2. Vintage Heart Tree Cake by Amy Rice
3. Fruit Love by Twig & Thistle (not exactly a card, but these stickers are an awesome way to express your love)
4. Wild Zebra by Maquette
6. Heart Tweet by Oliebollen
7. Brownie BagsGoodie Bags by Twig and Thistle (again not a card, but I've always been in love with paper bags and these are just perfect)
8. Loving Friends by One Charming Party
9. Wood You Be Mine by Mmmcrafts
10. French Girls by Inside A Black Apple
11. Kisses and Hugs by Maquette
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment