Monday, February 21, 2011

YOU ASKED MY OPINION - sarah's upholstered chair ideas

has asked me for ideas for a well loved
family chair they have. In her words
"you clearly have a good eye "
fooled her didn't I?
 This is the culprit.
My first reaction was *it's so simple*
anyone knowing my taste I gravitate to the
more fancy and elaborate, with curving lines.


 So I have compiled some ideas here from a
 different perspective for Sarah.


 Nail head trim details could be added.


An organic large bold colored print
would jazz up the simple lines.
I have a sneaking suspicion Sarah likes yellow.


How bout something organic in
BLACK N WHITE.
Emphasize the lines of the frame
by minimizing the upholstery.

Cream on Walnut
will always make an elegant statement.

Fill in and upholster the side panels
to give it a whole new look.



Arm pads are an additional feature that could
be added to give it a more regal statement.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?
If you have a few minutes pop over and see


*** Interested in finding sources for the inspiration photos used in this post,
right click the photo and in google image search use the file name listed under properties to search each pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment