Sunday, February 13, 2011

OTTOMANS - re-upholstered

I ran across 2 identical cat devoured
faux leather ottomans
last summer at a yard sale.
 Later that day we came across a yard sale with
 bolts and bolts of upholstery weight designer
 fabrics. They were selling the last yard or
 so from upholstery work they had done in the past.
I chose several rolls which included this zebra
 print. It was thick and a beautiful print.
I also bought this thick 1/4" plush
creamy white velour. 
The problem was I didn't buy the ottomans
when I first saw them. So then I raced back
to their last known location fingers crossed the
 whole way.
It was near the end of the day but as you guessed
they were still there. 
The zebra one was re-upholstered that week but
the plush white has just been finished now. 
 They have great hinges that keep the lid open and
 they close with a feather light touch. 
Which would you prefer for your home?

PLUSH WHITE BUTTON TUFTED
or
BEAUTIFUL ZEBRA ANIMAL PRINT

I've shared this transformation at:
Black Kats DesignMy Repurposed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment