Friday, February 4, 2011

Moose pdf pattern


I'm trying not to sew for a while, hoping my tennis elbow and thumb tendinitis will heal, allowing me to happily sew away once more. In the meantime, I need some kind of crafty project to keep me occupied and distracted enough not to turn to my felt and button drawers in a moment of weakness. 

So I've decided to work on my first PDF pattern. I've been wanting to make one forever, but it's just so much work and I've been procrastinating myself silly with this angry moose pattern.
I guess now that I've blogged about this, it means I'm going to have to finally start and finish it properly. The pressure of a deadline has always helped me stop procrastinating, and I want this done. So it's now officially my 'What's cooking?' project for February, so I'll have to finish it by the end of this month. I can do it! I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment