Friday, October 28, 2011

CHARITY - chairs for charity auction

Look closely and you might see George and I hanging out at last night's
Chairs for Charity Auction

this magnificent buffet is available at the passionate home
with a matching dining table and set of chairs

So let's take a look at some of the refinished chairs
that raised money last night for the










And let me introduce you to the 2 talented ladies reponsible for all the makeovers


CARRIE had a blast last night hosting this event.
Sorry my dear I couldn't resist this photo of you.

Here is ELINOR and her Vintage E chair in a soft cream and beautiful floral seat
I got out bid on that one!


But no one out bid me on this charming gem!
I'm extremely proud to say this PASSIONATE HOME chair is now a part of my home.

Sharing with:
Redoux

No comments:

Post a Comment