Saturday, October 8, 2011

NOT A PEARL NECKLACE ANYMORE - pearl chandelier


With the evening temperatures getting chillier I`ve found some time
to sit quietly, snuggled up in my favorite corner of the house and finish beading this chandelier.


I started a while ago and offered a few tips at that time which can be found here

This was a vintage chandelier we purchased at a yard sale last year
and the pearl beads were found at another sale this year.

When I came across them I knew right then what I was going to use them for.


These are 2 inspiration photos I`ve been keeping around for just such an occasion.


I used all different shapes and sizes stringing them on fishing line.


All the metal is painted in a fresh crisp white including the shell shapes
that were originally gold and the embellishment on napkin rings.

*** Interested in finding sources for the inspiration photos used in this post,
right click the photo and in google image search use the file name listed under properties to search each pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment