Monday, March 7, 2011

Cupcake Obsession

I've been really busy these days so I still haven't baked those rainbow cupcakes I bought frosting and food coloring for weeks ago. I'm afraid it's going to take hours with all the different colors I plan on using, so I keep putting it of for when I have more time... Like that's ever going to happen ;).

But even though I haven't baked any cupcakes yet this year, I have been thinking about them a lot! As you can see in this week's Treasury. I really hope to have some time this week to make a rainbow batch.



Don't these just look delicious? I wish I could make pretty cupcakes like the one with the mint green frosting. Or cupcakes with sushi made from candy on top! But that only makes me want to go back to Osaka again and I'm working hard on not obsessing about Japan anymore. So let's get back to obsessing about cupcakes! Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment