Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sewing again!


Look at what I've been doing (very carefully while wearing a thumb splint, wrist brace and tennis elbow strap) today! 

I need to get back on 'my horse'; I need to and desperately want to start sewing again. But I must admit I'm a bit scared, because when I started (also very carefully) this little butterfly a few weeks ago, I ended up in the ER two days later, high on vicodin and percocet and experiencing a full-blown panic attack before the doctor injected three cortisone shots into my arm and wrist. Then my arm didn't hurt anymore but it was also useless for more than a week.

My arm is feeling a lot (!) better now, I've started physical therapy again, and it's time to try sewing again, I just hope there will be no consequences this time. All I hope to end up with this time is a cute little green butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment