Friday, March 11, 2011

Cupcakes!


Of course I heart cupcakes! I mean, who doesn't? I haven't eaten many cupcakes in my life though, I ate my first cupcake just last September. Since then I've eaten one more professional cupcake and I have baked a few amateuristic ones myself. I'm going to try to bake some rainbow cupcakes this weekend! Why? because I have been looking at pictures of cupcakes all week and now I want to eat some! And I thought I'd share some of my favorite cupcakes with you here:

Cupcakes that I want to eat right now
Raspberry CupcakesMarshmallow Frosting Cupcakes - Salted Caramel Cupcakes - Flaming Strawberry Cupcakes
All these cupcakes look absolutely delicious, but if I had to pick just one I would go for the Marshmallow Frosting cupcake. 

Cupcakes that are too pretty to eat
Cookie Monster Cupcake - Happy Face CupcakesPainter's Palette Cupcakes - Roses Cupcakes
These are my favorite online cupcakes so far. I wish they were mine, but what's the point really? I would never eat these little pieces of art!

Cupcakes that are not what they appear to be
Sushi CupcakesCorn-on-the-Cob Cupcakes - TV Dinner Cupcakes - Granny Smith Apple Cupcakes
Wow, cupcakes in disguise. When you take a bite out of these you might be really surprised when they don't taste like what they appear to be. The corn-on-the-cob looks very realistic, watch out!

Cupcakes that I think I could make myself
Awesome Colors CupcakesFruit Marshmallows Cupcake - M&M CupcakeSprinkles Cupcake
These make me the happiest because I'm confident that I can create something similar. And these look amazing and yummy too. I love, love, love the colors of the frosting in the top left picture!

Which one do you wish was sitting on a plate in front of you right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment