Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TABLES - driftwood furniture

Today is the 3rd installment of
driftwood furniture I use to build.

**TABLES**

This is the very first table I built, order by my
 brother-in-law along with 2 chairs. They were gifts
 for his sister and her family.
I was very proud!



I built many of these coffee table benches.
They were strong enough to be extra seating.




We nicknamed this grouping *KINGS COURT*


Here are a few indoor tables that were completed.


These glass topped coffee tables have a
2" deep display area under the hinged lid.
   










*DARCY SET*

*HOBBIT SET*








The finally for the 3rd installment is

the *MUSHROOM* set.
Isn't it adorable! Most of the time when a project
 leaves my hands I'm very content. For me it is
 about the journey not the destination. However
 having this destination in the front yard under the
 willow tree was an escape I'll always remember.



To see the other installments:

Benches can be seen here

Chairs can be seen here

If you're eager for more
we have a misc. installment found here,
which includes this and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment