Monday, March 28, 2011

WALL HOOK TO DRAWER HANDLE - tulip side table


The side table I started 2 months ago,
in the middle of January is now finished.

I call it the TULIP TABLE.

Original I finished it in black and gold.
What was I thinking?
Maybe winter was getting to me.
That post can be seen here:




The drawer was lined with a floral print composed
 of beautiful paper dinner napkins I found
while shopping in a Florida Bed Bath and Beyond.



George and I went crazy yard sailing this weekend.
The unconventional cast iron tulip handle was one
 of our finds. It's original use was to be a wallhook.


There's those cute little legs again, sorry I don't
 remember where these ones came from. I have so
 many asking where I get them. I just keep my eye
 out for them everywhere I go. I wish I had a
 regular source to share with you.


Here's the recap:

****BEFORE****        ****AFTER****

Again, if you want to see what happened
to it in the middle go here.


WELCOME SPRING!!
Happy to have you with us!


I'm so glad I put it aside til now.
It seems as though spring was the final
inspiration needed.

I've shared this re-revamp at:
PhotobucketDomestically SpeakingmommahenscoopFurniture Feature Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment