Friday, March 25, 2011

BEACH SHELLS & A BIRTHDAY - what you can do with simple shells

We saw some rose shaped necklace charms made of
 shells in a shop while on vacation in Florida.
So I decided to make my own and share it with you.



Both George and I love collecting the beach shells
 when we walk the gulf shoreline. 
Once we get home I use the collection to make
 something to remind us of each year's adventures.


These are some of our treasured finds this year.



I will show you how to take this pile,


and create one of these beautiful roses.
Instructions can be found here <----
Now on to my 40th birthday today
 and at dinner tonight I
 will be giving each my sister, mother, and my
 daughter one of my necklace creations.

  Cross your fingers they will enjoy receiving them
as much as I enjoyed creating them.


I'm sharing this at:

Beyond The Picket FenceA Little Knick Knack 

No comments:

Post a Comment