Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fill in the blanks... Continued.

1. Fridays are Fries Days in the Netherlands. Friday is the day many Dutchies go to the local snack bar or turn on their own deep fryer to have Dutch fries with mayonnaise (!)frikandellen and kroketten for dinner. Oh how I wish I could just be back in the Netherlands for dinner on Fridays.

2. The things my husband says to me and does for me make me terribly happy.

3. Something that inspires me is my drawer of supplies. It's so full of good felt and buttons I can already visualize all the softies that will be created from them.

4. If I had the day off today I would rent a car and go on a mini road trip around California.

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is utilitarian. When we arrived in the States we had nothing so I went to Ikea and bought the necessary furniture to be comfortable in our studio apartment.

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm indifferent.

7. I'd like to go to Vancouver so I could check out if that would be a nice place to live next.

This is really fun! If you want to read more answers from other blank fillers, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment