Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fill in the blanks...

Every week on the Curious Pug Alicia fills in the blanks to prompts she gets from Lauren at the Little Things We Do. I've been enjoying those a lot and I've decided to join in on the fun. And because this is the first time, I'm going to two week's worth of prompts, one now and one later today.

1. My favorite daily responsibility is making my husband feel special, loved and appreciated.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is cleaning. I love organizing and general tidying but I hate cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, wiping, all of it.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Japanese. I miss Japanese food, especially the side dishes, like miso soup, properly cooked white rice, Japanese pickles and cabbage salad. And fish baked in soy sauce... I love to eat in Japantown, which is not the same as in Japan, but it's close enough.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything from the oven. I didn't have an oven in Japan nor as a student in the Netherlands, but now in the States I do, and it's like a magic machine! I love that thing and almost anything that is prepared in it.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is that time a famous Dutch TV show kidnapped me in a private jet and flew me to Russia to reunite me with my Japanese boyfriend for the Christmas holidays. After that show aired, strangers on the street and in the shop where I worked kept recognizing me and asking me if I was the girl from the TV show.

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for the ability to teleport with a snap of my fingers, to never have to worry about money, and for a healthy and happy life for me and my loved ones.

7. My biggest pet peeve is people playing loud music on their cell phones in public. Just because you like that kind of noise doesn't mean I want to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment