Friday, April 8, 2011

Indie Biz

I'm a bit sad because today is the last day of our Indie Business classes and it has been absolutely wonderful.
It refreshed a lot of the things I already learned last year and also taught me some new things. But the best part for me was really all the other classmates and getting to know them and networking with them. I've learned how to use and love Twitter and Pinterest, although I wish I had more time for those and
I really, really love interviewing one of my crafty classmates every Wednesday! I also enjoy being interviewed by them on their blogs, for example about my Etsy or even about Osaka!
And come back on Monday to read about our huge Launch Day Event. I'll be introducing many of my classmates' new shops, new products and new blogs. And many of us are doing giveaways, even me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment