Friday, April 22, 2011

And the winner is...

Thank you everybody for all the suggestions for my next pdf pattern. The penguin was the most popular nomination, and I think I will honor that by creating a penguin pattern next! It was also really interesting to find out that people were nominating the skulls for a pdf pattern. I would have never thought to make a pattern of those, but now they're definitely added to the list of pdf-patterns-to-be! 

But you're really here to find out who won the already finished pdf pattern of the moose...
Congratulations Dimi!! I really hope you put the pattern to good use and make a moose! And if you do, I really want to see it!

I like doing giveaways, it's interesting to read the answers to my giveaway question, and of course it's fun to make someone happy with a nice gift. I'm going to have to do some more soon. Thanks to all who entered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment