Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the blanks...

1. I am looking forward to the end of next month. My mother and her husband are visiting us in San Francisco and we're going to show them around and we're going on a roadtrip through Northern California and probably more! I love road trips, especially in the States, and I also love seeing my mother again after almost a year. It's going to be so great to show them how we've been living our American lives.

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is any movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio. He's my all time favorite actor and I think I used to have a crush on him. Everytime a new DiCaprio movie comes out my husband knows we (I drag him with me) have to go see it, because I love Leonardo DiCaprio so much. No worries, my hubbie isn't jealous, he knows I love him way more.

3. My favorite car is made by Volkswagen. I love the Beetle, the Golf, the Lupo (so cute), the Fox, the Touareg, but if I were allowed to pick one to use right now I'd probably choose the Tiguan. But if they start producing Golfs in the Bon Jovi version again, I might change have to my mind.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be the weather here in San Francisco. Never too hot and humid, most of the time it's pretty and sunny, it makes me want to go outside a lot.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is get cuddles and kisses from my sweet hubbie, he has this magical power to always make me feel better.

6. This weekend we are celebrating our 7 year anniversary. Not our wedding anniversary but our first kiss anniversary. Which happened in the international student dorm at Emory University and lasted for 6 hours... Yeah, not quite sure how we did that, I guess we really liked it! And on Sunday we're celebrating a friend's birthday with a beach barbecue.

7. If I were a color, I'd be orange because I'm a Dutchie and that's the color of the Netherlands, but I'd also be a fuchsia because that's my favorite color, and that combo would probably make me look like Dunkin' Donuts logo. But I wouldn't mind :).

No comments:

Post a Comment