Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SOUTH SURREY / CRESENT BEACH - spring show

I've received the email with all the details ..
We are finally having a much requested Spring
 Craft and Gift Show in South Surrey.
I've participated with Colleen and Heather for
 many years with my driftwood furniture and now
 my re purposed furniture and decor revamps.


ORNATE COLOR COORDINATED FRAME SETS

This is a sneak peak of just a few items
that I will be taking to the show.


SHABBY CHIC CHALK BOARDS

WHITE IRON CANDLE STANDS 26" TALL

CHIC TOILE AND DAMASK COASTER SETS


Along with currently available furniture items



 and a few surprise furniture items that have been
setting aside for just this occasion.


If you have any questions you can leave them
 below and I'll be glad to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment